Auto-duplex up to 350gsm
Working with heavyweight stocks won’t slow you down, even on duplex jobs. The Versant® 3100 can print duplex media up to 350 gsm without operator intervention.
Productivity on mixed media
The Versant 3100’s Productivity Mode lets you optimise the speed of the press when printing with mixed media. There are three settings, allowing you to easily balance production needs without complicated and time-consuming setup.
- Optimise for Speed – Prints mixed media automatically at a fast rate with fewer fuser temperature adjustments.
- Optimise for Image Quality – Instructs the fuser to adjust its temperature to maintain the best image quality when printing with mixed media.
- Optimise for Speed for Mixed Weight Papers Above 300 gsm – Provides the fastest speed when using mixed stock with some papers over 300 gsm.
Stock library manager
Manage media faster in your busy production environment by creating and managing a library of frequently used stocks for easy selection when printing. Library stocks can be quickly assigned to specific trays, and it’s easier than ever to add new stock profiles.
- Automatically adjust print engine parameters for specific stocks
- Create and name special alignment and fold profiles for challenging media
- Adjustments include fuser temperature, fuser speed, paper speed at transfer, roll nip pressure, primary and secondary voltage transfer, alignment roll pressure and many customised image-optimising settings