- Intuitive User Experience – An entirely new–and yet entirely familiar way to interact that includes a tablet-like experience with gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customisation.
- Mobile and Cloud Ready – Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to pre-loaded, cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
- Benchmark Security – Full multi-level protection for both documents and data, ready to guard against and eliminate emerging threats and meet or exceed regulatory compliance.
- Enables Next Generation Services – Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables, plus remote configuration for even more time savings.
- Gateway to New Possibilities – Instantly extend your capabilities with access to the Xerox App Gallery, featuring real-world apps designed to optimise digital workflows. Commission our network of partners to design innovative, business-specific solutions.
Features & Benefits
High performance. Optimised efficiency
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink B7000 Series Multifunction Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go – hassle free.
And with an entirely re-engineered paper path and new LED print head technology, we’ve taken day-in, day-out reliability to an impressive level of excellence.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox® technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver benchmark security that protects all points of vulnerability, including protection from unauthorised device access, secure network communication, 256-bit hard disk encryption with secure overwrite and the ability to add security to individual documents
Easy to use. Easy to customise
With the VersaLink B7000 Series Multifunction Printer’s oversize, customisable 7-inch colour touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Preloaded Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps help optimise office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality – like the optional Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
Get more done in less time by creating customised 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows for individuals or groups. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job you configured. And with Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure access to task-specific presets, individualised favourite contacts, and commonly used apps on a personalised home screen.
Ready for the way you work
The VersaLink B7000 Series Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want – with out-of-the-box direct connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and Dropbox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct®, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.