For years, “inkjet” made people think only of personal desktop printers or continuous-feed, production presses. And those production inkjet systems required large investments and volumes to deliver the profitability businesses need. Now Xerox has engineered a system using proven technologies to combine the economics of inkjet printing with the flexibility of a high-speed cut-sheet digital press.
Introducing Xerox® Brenva™ HD Production Inkjet Press
- The power of combining proven technologies. Inkjet delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and cut-sheet gives you greater control over stocks, job setup and finishing options. The Xerox® Brenva HD is engineered for quality output at the lowest possible cost. This is an opportunity to transform your business through remarkable savings and higher margins.
- One change opens up countless opportunities. Xerox® Brenva HD enables you to introduce more colour into applications, reduce storage costs for offset shells, offload unneeded high-end presses, and consolidate your workflows, presses, and floor space.
Features & Benefits
Achieve the lowest total cost of ownership with innovative technology
Fine-grained control of ink use for each job ensures high-quality printing at minimum cost, and you choose the exact balance between cost and quality. Meanwhile, the proven paper path and imaging process minimises maintenance downtime.
- Know and control your costs up front with a cloud-based tool. The Xerox Ink Measurement and Proofing Tool calculates ink usage and costs prior to printing. Find the exact combination of press settings before committing resources to the job – view results down to the pixel level to fine-tune your strategies. Operators can also easily create custom profiles to manage drop sizes and set ink limits.
- Lower your operating expenses with a smaller footprint. One flexible press that can handle a wide range of jobs allows you to conserve floor space and staffing.
- Deliver black-only or colour printing options through intuitive controls. Operators can easily switch between B&W or Colour output to take on a combination of profitable jobs including transactional billing, direct mail and advertising. You can also expand your offerings to include Highlight Colour for appropriate applications.