Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for proactively generating business by “cold calling” new customers and introducing them to the benefits of our products and services. You will be identifying customer requirements and connecting them to our solutions, highlighting the advantages our services would give.
- Follow a structured prospecting routine
- Engage decision-makers and turn conversations into sales leads
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including phone calls and meetings
- Convert leads into new business
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Make effective use of our CRM system
- Make sure all calls are up to date on a daily basis
- Deliver a high quality of service
- Previous experience within a fast-paced telesales / sales environment
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Customer-focused with a passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively with a confident telephone manner
- Inquisitive nature, eager to learn more about our customers and their businesses
- Competitive salary + commission
- Regular workplace incentives
- 20 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Full support and training
Key Digital are a leading provider of print hardware, software and digital transformation solutions. Over the last two years, we have extended our offering to include wider IT solutions and managed services.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from large corporate organisations to SMEs across all industries. Our hardware range extends from small office printers and multifunction devices to large digital print equipment, as well as supplying a range of software packages all from industry-leading technology brands.
Our award-winning sales team are focused on business growth while offering customers the very best service.