The Sales Apprentice role is a great opportunity to gain experience and qualifications while you earn before embarking out into a career in sales. As an award-winning business, the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain with Key Digital are invaluable.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised.
- Researching and calling prospective businesses
- Building relationships with decision-makers
- Presenting sales presentations via online meetings
- Producing a statement of requirements
- Closing sales
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Confident and self-aware with the ability to communicate professionally
- Organised with good time management
- Resourceful with an attention to detail
You must have at least 5 GCSEs graded A/C or 8/4 or above, including English and Maths or the Functional Skills/Key Skills equivalents
Key Digital are a leading provider of print hardware, software and digital transformation solutions. Over the last two years we have extended our offering to include wider IT solutions and managed services.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from large corporate organisations to SMEs across all industries. Our hardware range extends from small office printers and multifunction devices to large digital print equipment, as well as supplying a range of software packages all from industry-leading technology brands.
Our award-winning sales team are focused on business growth while offering customers the very best service.