The new Ricoh Pro T7210 UV flatbed is the ideal platform when printing onto a wide range of substrates requiring flexible ink with excellent adhesive properties. Productivity is further enhanced with the integrated vacuum table with pin registration that allows easy positioning of materials that are held firmly in place whilst printing. Full bleed printing eliminates the need for unnecessary trimming further reducing the time to dispatch the finished job.
High performance. High versatility.
- Impressive print speed of up to 100m2/h in 4C High Productivity mode and 50m2/h in 4C standard mode
- Ideal to support your demanding production environments
- Capability of printing on area as big as 2.1m x 3.2m and up to 110mm media thickness
- Specially formulated UV ink designed to meet a wide range of requirements in signage and decoration
- Ricoh white ink for expanded applications range
Features & Benefits
High reliability. Ease of use.
- Multi-zone vacuum system eliminates the need for masking
- Front access maximises operator productivity
- The ioniser function helps to create more accurate positioning of the jetting by reducing static electricity on the surface
- Highly reliable Ricoh print head with easy maintenance
- Newly developed UV ink with high adhesion properties
- LED lamps not only save energy, but are designed for long life and less downtime
Print to versatile applications: banner, self-adhesive, film, textile, wood, glass, metal and so on.
- Ricoh’s specially formulated UV ink is designed to meet the wide range of customer requirements in decoration and signage. The ink is flexible with excellent adhesion* suitable for post-processing, shaping and bending into its final design.
- Produce appealing advertising posters and promotional displays or big, bold building covers and banners that captivate passers-by and boost visibility for your customers. Point-of-sales, indoor, outdoor and exhibition graphics – all covered.
- Add broad application range focused around the interior decoration and building materials, especially rigid and heavy, including glass, wood, aluminium composite and metal.