The new Ricoh Pro T7210 UV flatbed is the ideal platform when printing onto a wide range of substrates requiring flexible ink with excellent adhesive properties. Productivity is further enhanced with the integrated vacuum table with pin registration that allows easy positioning of materials that are held firmly in place whilst printing. Full bleed printing eliminates the need for unnecessary trimming further reducing the time to dispatch the finished job.
High performance. High versatility.
- Impressive print speed of up to 100m2/h in 4C High Productivity mode and 50m2/h in 4C standard mode
- Ideal to support your demanding production environments
- Capability of printing on area as big as 2.1m x 3.2m and up to 110mm media thickness
- Specially formulated UV ink designed to meet a wide range of requirements in signage and decoration
- Ricoh white ink for expanded applications range