The new Pro C9200 systems can be tailored to meet all your production needs. With a modular concept, you can add a variety of inline feed and finishing options to meet your workflow demands. In a busy print environment, a versatile and productive platform can be the difference between success and failure. Printing onto a wide variety of media Ricoh’s latest flagship digital cut sheet press, the Pro C9200 Series delivers astonishing quality at an express speed. Bridging the gap between offset and digital processes, they enable users to print high-quality digital print collateral more quickly and more affordably.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset
- Full engine speed maintained at all media weights up to 470gsm
- Auto duplex on long sheets up to 1030mm and 1260mm in simplex
- Extensive media support, for a variety of media, such as textured, envelopes, translucent stock
- Modular configuration to suit your needs
- Multi-platform support with a variety of controllers available
Features & Benefits
The Ricoh Pro C9200 and Ricoh Pro C9210 production printers offer outstanding image quality. Both models produce repeatable colour output with a look and feel that is comparable to offset. They also bring innovative new features, such as an Auto Colour Diagnosis unit, which will support stability and productivity by checking for colour inconsistencies between the digital image and the printed sheet and will adjust tone fluctuations if required.
The wide colour gamut provided by the new ultra-fine PXP chemical toner combined with VCSEL technology (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers) enables printers to produce vivid lifelike colours with smooth tonal gradation.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset.
- Vivid lifelike colours, smooth tonal gradation and fine lines.
- Low toner pile height minimises glossiness.
- 60 million impressions over a five-year life.
- Duty cycle (peak volume rating) of 1.75 million impressions a month.
- Up to one million A4 impressions per month at speeds of 115/135 ppm.
- There is no need to stop: paper and toner can be replenished on the fly.
- Full engine speed maintained at all paper weights.