The Ricoh Pro C9200 and Ricoh Pro C9210 production printers offer outstanding image quality. Both models produce repeatable colour output with a look and feel that is comparable to offset. They also bring innovative new features, such as an Auto Colour Diagnosis unit, which will support stability and productivity by checking for colour inconsistencies between the digital image and the printed sheet and will adjust tone fluctuations if required.
The wide colour gamut provided by the new ultra-fine PXP chemical toner combined with VCSEL technology (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers) enables printers to produce vivid lifelike colours with smooth tonal gradation.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset.
- Vivid lifelike colours, smooth tonal gradation and fine lines.
- Low toner pile height minimises glossiness.
- 60 million impressions over a five-year life.
- Duty cycle (peak volume rating) of 1.75 million impressions a month.
- Up to one million A4 impressions per month at speeds of 115/135 ppm.
- There is no need to stop: paper and toner can be replenished on the fly.
- Full engine speed maintained at all paper weights.