The new Pro C7200s systems can be tailored to meet all your production needs. With a modular concept, you can add a variety of inline feed and finishing options to meet your workflow demands. Production printing operations require reliable and productive technology that allows you to produce high-quality print outputs at an affordable cost. Bring more of your print in-house and gain more control over your print outputs. In-house production will allow you to reduce lead times, consolidate volumes and reduce costs.
- Print quality that is comparable to offset
- Full engine speed maintained at all media weights up to 360gsm
- Auto duplex on long sheets up to 700mm and 1260mm in simplex
- Extensive media support, for a variety of media, such as textured, envelopes, translucent stock
- Modular configuration to suit your needs
- Multi-platform support with a variety of controllers available
Features & Benefits
The new systems can be tailored to meet all your production needs. With a modular concept, you can add a variety of inline feed and finishings options to meet your workflow demands. The optional vacuum feed LCTS supports a broad range of media, including media up to 360gsm.
Finishing options include a high capacity stacker, staple finisher, a booklet maker and trimmer unit, a multifolding unit that supports six fold patterns, a high capacity interposer, a GBC StreamPunch, inline ring and perfect binding systems and a professional Plockmatic booklet making system.
- New inline finishing systems also include a GBC StreamWire and a long sheet stacker cart.
- Three vacuum feed LCTs can be attached, expanding the paper capacity.
- Ring bind and perfect binding options allow you to streamline your output.
- A six fold pattern multifolding unit allows you to fold print jobs inline ready for insertion.
- Twin stackers collate production ready for distribution.
- A plockmatic booklet making system produces neatly creased and trimmed booklets.
Ricoh’s new production printers produce repeatable colour output with a look and feel that is comparable to offset. The imaging system employs VCSEL technology (vertical cavity surface emitting lasers), ultra-fine PxP chemical toner and an oil-less fusing system to produce beautifully rendered outputs.