When it comes to your production printing, you can’t have too many colour capabilities. For your advanced jobs, there’s the RICOH Pro C7100/C7110X Series. With its powerful variable data printing system — and a price that works even for small and midsize print providers — you can effectively capture, manage and transform all of your information.
Growing your business in a competitive industry is tough. Many consumers think print is all the same, and buy on the lowest price. But with the Pro C7100/C7110X Series, you can get superb quality at an equally superb cost. Available in four- or five-station printer and multi-function printer (MFP) models, the Pro C7100/C7110X Series can help you set yourself apart — which can, in turn, attract new work and increase revenue.
- Compete for jobs that involve clear, white or neon yellow* toner.
- Start or expand a print on-demand service.
- Personalize or customize materials.
- Dazzle customers with 1,200×4,800 near-offset image quality.
- Print oversize pieces for signage, window clings and more.
- Let creativity rule with media that ranges from tree-based to synthetics to envelopes to heavily textured, up to 360 gsm.
- Expand offerings with inline finishing — booklet maker, punching, saddle stitch and more.
|Print Resolution||1200 x 4800 dpi|
|Output Speed||80 – 90 ppm (FC/BW)|
|Paper Capacity||Standard: 1st Tray: 1,000 sheets x 2- 2nd tray 500 sheets – total capacity with LCT=16,200|
|Power Requirements||208 – 240V, 16A, 50/60Hz x2 power cords|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1320 x 910 x 1218 mm|
|Full Specifications||Download Full List|