High productivity & quality
- The Ricoh Pro C5300s runs at up to 65 pages per minute and the Ricoh Pro C5310s at 80 pages per minute in colour and B/W.
- High productivity and image quality helps you meet a tight delivery schedule and customer demands.
- Exceptional image quality with VCSEL Laser resolutions up to 2400 × 4800 dpi
- Choice of Ricoh and EFI Controllers to match workflows
- Integrate with Ricoh software solutions to create efficiencies that drive measurable results — from prepress to job and device management
Broad Media Support
The Pro C5300s series supports various types of media to extend your printing opportunities and offer your clients value-added applications.
- Best-in-class media support for specialty stocks, long sheets and heavier weights
- Automatic duplexing up to 330mm × 487mm and weights to 360 gsm
- End-to-end finishing options include traditional stapling and hole-punching to GBC punching, inline multi-folding, and cover interposers that permit pre-printed inserts to be inserted into the workflow.
- Raise the bar with the new SR5120 Booklet Finisher for saddle-stitch books, up to 120 pages, with heavy weight covers up to 350 gsm.
The right size. In the right place.
Set your business up for more wins with a compact, high-caliber colour printer that’s easy-to-use and requires minimal maintenance.
- Always be ready to deliver professional presentations that show off the genius of your ideas with vibrant colour and pristine image quality.
- Give teams the ability to explore their creativity and fully execute concepts across more media types.
- Produce compelling materials for client approval and provide your print service provider with proofs to ensure your vision is produced as intended.
- Benefit from the convenience of having professional finishing in a streamlined design.
Keep more work in-house and remain a vital resource with an affordable system that enhances your productivity and creates efficiencies.
- Exceed customer expectations with precise registration and the ability to match more colours.
- Offer more applications with support for a wide range of media including specialty stocks, synthetics, envelopes and long sheet options.
- Create professionally-finished booklets, course guides, marketing materials and more with tab inserts and thick covers.
Offload short-run jobs from high-volume systems to balance workload and increase your margins.
- Run client proofs for specialty jobs that require colour matching approval.
- Gain a high-quality, dependable system to handle rush jobs and workload spikes.
- Print on-demand work such as flyers, inserts and postcards on coated media and heavy weight stocks.
Grow your business with a dedicated colour printer that easily manages an expansive range of media.
- Reliable performance and intuitive controls make it easy for operators of all levels to run the system.
- Command premium prices with vibrant colour, precise registration and high-quality image reproduction.
- Offer customers more unique options with specialty stocks and produce high-value applications on demand with long sheet media options.