The Ricoh D6510 Interactive Whiteboard is here to transform the way you collaborate. This high-resolution collaboration hub gives your teams the tools they need to easily share information and make decisions together. And they can do so from any location, saving time and travel costs.
The D6510 promotes effective teamwork with real time remote document sharing and precise on-screen annotation. It is video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and you have the option to add a high-performance Ricoh camera. With the addition of Ricoh Streamline NX, you can also securely email and print annotated documents to keep the team aligned. With its 65-inch touchscreen, the D6510 is suitable for conference and large meeting rooms.
Features & Benefits
The Ricoh D6510 Interactive Whiteboard transforms everyday meetings into highly productive working sessions. The 65-inch screen gives you all the space you need to share ideas, and it uses shadow sensing technology that enables precise documents annotation. And you can easily make sure the whole team is on the same page with real-time document sharing and web browsing straight from the whiteboard.
- One-stop collaboration hub with precise document annotation capabilities
- Video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and can be enhanced with a high-performance Ricoh camera
- Integrates with Ricoh video conference services: UCS and UCS Advanced, and Skype for Business
- Designed for ease of use with a choice between a Ricoh or an OS free controller, allowing you to work the way that suits you best
- Includes a variety of connectivity options, including multiple USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity for smart devices
- Adding Ricoh Streamline NX enables secure card-based device access and allows you to email and print anything produced on the whiteboard