We are looking for an experienced photocopier engineer to service our growing fleet of machines in the field. Previous experience of Ricoh MFD and Pro devices is desirable – as well as Ricoh, we service a small number of other manufacturer devices.
This is largely a field-based job, with occasional time spent in the office to work on refurbishing parts and machines.
- 2+ years experience servicing MFDs
- Experience of production machines and Fiery devices is desirable but not essential
- Sound knowledge of software applications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- A can-do attitude
Why Key Digital
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing, established and dynamic business
- Regular training and support opportunities
- Mobile ticket management system
- Friendly and supportive team