Monitor and control student and staff printing
- Track and budget staff printing by faculty, department, class or year level.
- Change the way students print with reminders to encourage positive behaviour.
- Pass the costs to the highest users with pay-per-use.
- Assign student or department print quotas.
- Use online payment gateways for easy fund transfers from banks or others like PayPal.
- Automatically update student lists with directory integration.
- Offer choice and freedom to print from whatever device is at their disposal.
Stop unlimited prints
You don’t want your precious funds ending up as wasted paper in recycling bins. Account for every page printed and stop any careless waste with some simple tools – you’ll prevent the “naughty” student pranks too.
Dashboards & reports
A key feature of the administration interface is the dashboard tab – an easy-to-read single page view of the printing environment for administrators. The Dashboard page utilises a number of gadgets to present key real time information, such as, system activity and status updates, along with trend information and statistics from past activity, such as, number of pages printed and environmental impact measures.