Versatile and reliable proofing, photography and fine art printer, with excellent Pantone accuracy.
Designed for proofing, fine art and photography applications, the SC-P5000 can be selected with a violet or LLK inkset, and can achieve near-perfect colour matching of up to 99% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours.
- Perfect proofing printer: Up to 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy
- Outstanding reliability: Reliable day-to-day operation and reduced maintenance
- Excellent print quality: Ultrachrome HDX inks offer bright, lasting results
- Simple setup and operation: A range of features to ensure easy set-up and media handling
- 17-inch printer with violet ink: The first and only 17-inch large format printer with violet ink for proofing
Features & Benefits
Precision colour proofing
When purchased with a violet HDX inkset for pre-press proofing the SC-P5000 can reproduce packaging, marketing materials and corporate colours with 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy.
Perfect art reproduction
When specified with an HDX inkset with LLK, photographers and fine artists can use the SC-P5000 to reproduce the detail and colours of their artwork perfectly, as well as exact reproduction of 98% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours.
Reliability you can trust
The SC-P5000 offers new features to ensure reliable day-to-day operation and minimise maintenance. These include new covers and seals to limit dust intrusion, an improved automatic nozzle check and a guided cleaning procedure.
Outstanding print quality
The SC-P5000 uses Epson’s latest ink technology to make high-resolution, long-lasting prints. 3.5pl droplet size and 2880x1440dpi resolution ensure crisp, detailed results, while Ultrachrome HDX inks offer much-improved lightfastness.
Simple setup and operation
Setup and media handling is quick and easy thanks to an internal colour calibration sensor, simple media switching and a clear media handling guide on the display. The SC-P5000 fits seamlessly into any proofing workflow and can be supplied with a SpectroProofer, which can handle automated colour proof checking. The printer is supported by all major RIP and software vendors.