Job type: full-time
Salary: £16,500 – £18,500
Benefits: bonus, pension, progression
About the job
The Customer Administration Coordinator role incorporates a wide range of accounts/finance support, customer service and administration.
The role will include:
- All aspects of invoicing
- Sales & purchase ledger
- Ordering, processing and monitoring stock levels
- Processing and monitoring customer contracts
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure best price for products
- Handling service queries
- Processing and monitoring reports
- Inputting and processing delivery notes
- Confirming orders
- Internal liaison with sales reps and customer service department
- Process monitoring and improvement
- Using multiple in-house systems including Sage, bespoke CRM system and remote management system
About the candidate
- Strong accounts & finance background with experience of using Sage or similar programs
- Experience within a customer-focused role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- PC literate with a strong working knowledge of office document software and CRM systems
- Experience of process improvement would be an advantage
About the company
Key Digital is one the best independent suppliers of Document Solutions in the industry, providing photocopiers, production print presses & office supplies all across the UK.
Established in 2010, Key Digital combines the best hardware and software technology from market-leading manufacturers to exactly meet the needs of the customer. Supplying copy, print, fax and scan systems, as well as digital production systems and document management and workflow software solutions for office and production environments.
We are currently the fastest growing document solutions business in the North West and have ambitious expansion plans in place. Our work culture is one of trust, respect and empowerment to allow our people to try new ideas which nurtures growth. Every person in our business is critical to our success and is rewarded accordingly.
Career development & progression
We are committed to the development and training of our team and provide numerous manufacturer training courses as well as personal development training.