Key Digital’s focus during these unprecedented times is the health and wellbeing of our employees, clients, partners and their families.
We are continually updating our Covid-19 action plans as the situation develops and carrying out action points as safely as possible. We are actively encouraging our employees, clients and partners to keep safe and to stay up to date with the latest government guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak.
Following the decision to furlough it’s staff in order to reduce risk in relation to Covid-19, Key Digital have made use of its partner organisations in order to ensure minimal impact to existing clients and to facilitate resources. If any existing customers require assistance from our partners, please fill in the form below.
Key Digital’s Company Policy
During these trying times, measures have been put in place based on Key Digital’s business continuity approach to risks of this nature, these include:
- Protecting the wellbeing of employees, their families and their communities.
- Making our best efforts to continue to provide support to our existing clients whilst maintaining maximum health and safety.
- Ensuring business continuity in order to reach short-term and long-term goals.
- Responding to government measures and acting on them appropriately.
- Educating our employees regarding best practice based on government measures.
- Maintaining, updating and carrying out business continuity plans.
If any existing customers require assistance from our partners in regards to servicing, networking or consumables, please fill in the form below.