Ricoh Announces Launch of Two New Direct to Garment Printers
Ricoh is launching two new Direct to Garment (DTG) printers at IPEX this week with customer deliveries commencing from December 2017.
The Ri 6000 series lets print businesses move from existing garment technology to digital, that gives them a more flexible, cost effective and responsive production.
The two new Ri 3000/Ri 6000 Direct to Garment printers were designed to fit into existing digital workflows with their easy operation and minimum training requirements. They give printers new profit and revenue streams from additional promotional and personalised garments by managing low volume orders and fast turnaround.
Impress customers by making designs on light and dark garments come to life with CMYK plus two white ink channels. Plus, the eco-friendly, water-based inks that will give your designs soft and vibrant colours.
- Print on a wide variety of materials
- Wow your customers with vibrant colour-fast designs
- Print personalised designs that last and stretch without cracking
- Reduce the setup time, number of work steps, and time taken to print
- Make use of eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Small footprint
- Increase your return on investment with more durable print heads and reduced ink waste