Job type: part-time
Salary: £9.25 to £10.25 per hour
About the job
Working 10-15 hours per week to be worked by agreement (their will be a fair amount of flexibility in the working hours).
The role will include:
- All aspects of invoicing
- Sales & purchase ledger
- Loading contracts
- Invoicing and processing lease contracts
- Liaising with finance providers
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and annual management accounts
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Process monitoring and improvement
- Using multiple in-house systems including Sage, bespoke CRM system and remote management system
About the candidate
- Strong accounts & finance background with experience of using Sage or similar programs
- Experience within a customer-focused role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- PC literate with a strong working knowledge of office document software and CRM systems
- Experience of process improvement would be an advantage
About the company
Key Digital is one the best independent suppliers of Document Solutions in the industry, providing photocopiers, production print presses & office supplies all across the UK.
Established in 2010, Key Digital combines the best hardware and software technology from market-leading manufacturers to exactly meet the needs of the customer. Supplying copy, print, fax and scan systems, as well as digital production systems and document management and workflow software solutions for office and production environments.
We are currently the fastest growing document solutions business in the North West and have ambitious expansion plans in place. Our work culture is one of trust, respect and empowerment to allow our people to try new ideas which nurtures growth. Every person in our business is critical to our success and is rewarded accordingly.
Career development & progression
We are committed to the development and training of our team and provide numerous manufacturer training courses as well as personal development training.